Thursday, December 2, 2010

{ what to put in a winter picknick }

me: do you wanna come to temple square on saturday with us? we're gonna look at the lights! :)
 friend: what happened to the days when "jk" could fix anything?ooooooo, yes! let me double check the schedule first though.
 me: ok
  maybe we can get food too.... i like food.
 friend: I'm always nervous I'm going to double schedule and have to tell someone I can't go. Of course, then I usually underschedule and have nothing to do...food is good :)
  we could bring a winter picknick
 me: yes....
 friend: ... or not.
 me: with like.... i don't know. what do you put in a winter picnic basket?
 friend: hot rockshot chocolate
  hot bread
  hot soup
  hotness
 me: bossnets?
 friend: hahaha, yes, those too.and bowls for the soup...
  bossnets could double as bowls
 me: oh yeah
  boo yah :)friend: gonna log for a bit, see you later!
 me: bye

No comments: