me: i <3 your statusand i <3 celine dion
and so should you :)friend: I will never <3 celine dion!!!
but I will loud her...me: hahaha
friend: so I need to entertain a high school friend of mine who is coming into town tomorrow, what should I take him to see/do?
he's interviewing for a residency at the Uso he might live here for awhileme: hmm.... i don't know
what kind of stuff does he like?
you could take him to celine dion.... haha
or you could take him to our apartment and show him some cool peopleor you could make him amish frienship bread... which i affectionately have named: amish moldish breador you could run around naked... you love to streak. remember?we might go to the USU basketball game on the 5th... we're playing the U....
you should come with us if we go.
friend: All good suggestions... We'll probably end up streaking. You're welcome to join if you like...
me: hahaha
ok. good to know. :)
friend: I just saw lisa!me: !!! oh my gosh!!!you always see everyone.....
you're so popular
friend: I would tend to think that I'm just in the right place at the right time but if you want to call it popularity then you're probably right...me: hahaha
me: so..... are you coming to celine with us??
friend: I don't know yet... are you coming with us to SLC tomorrow?me: no one invited me...
friend: I just did silly
me: i actually might not be able to...
hey you and jess should see savior of the world....friend: ? when?
is that the play you're doing?
"Christmas Show"me: the 8th and 9thfriend: That's drill weekend for me
:(
me: lame!
skip it
friend: LOL
hahahahahaI'm actually laughing out loud.
me: can't you claim something like 'family stuff'?
we're family... you're my pimp daddy!
friend: this is true... hmmmm
I look into it.
me: ok.friend: Commander, I repectfully request a resched for this upcoming drill weekend because I'm aubs's pimp daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment