hahaha
{friend}
i'm forwarding you the most hilarious facebook message i got yesterdayfriend: Oh please... I hope it was the same as the one I got!!
Forward it on email, I can't get on facebook
me: done and done :) it's sent to your email
{{ facebook message }}
Subject: Long Story
So here's the story: I was watching General Conference over the weekend with my sister and her husband and during one of the songs I said out loud something like "wow, she's cute."
Today I got an email from my brother-in-law (who works with some guy who is in MoTab) saying it was probably soprano Aubrey Morrill. Quick Facebook check, and sure enough!
Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the beautiful singing (and smile!)
- Some weird stalker boy*
*names have been changed
{{ end of message }}
{{ facebook message }}
Subject: Long Story
So here's the story: I was watching General Conference over the weekend with my sister and her husband and during one of the songs I said out loud something like "wow, she's cute."
Today I got an email from my brother-in-law (who works with some guy who is in MoTab) saying it was probably soprano Aubrey Morrill. Quick Facebook check, and sure enough!
Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the beautiful singing (and smile!)
- Some weird stalker boy*
*names have been changed
{{ end of message }}
friend: BAHAHAHAHA...REMEMBER HOW IT'S THE EXACT SAME MESSAGE?!!!!!me: HAHAHAHA
are you kidding me??!!!?!?!?! that's hilarious :)
friend: He didn't even change a single word!!
me: yeah i'm so NOT responding
friend: Do these people think we don't talk?
me: that's dang funny!
hahaha
1 comment:
that is so disturbing... and hilarious... i'm really sad you didn't post this kids name
Post a Comment