Thursday, September 16, 2010

{ kicking the habit }

me: just read your blog post!
  i SOOO need to kick the soda habit too. it's killing me.friend: brb one sec

friend: okay I'm back
  yeah, I got over it when I got pneumonia because I couldn't really eat or drink
  but now it's back
  until two days ago
  when I got a 44 oz cherry coke and realized how bad off I was!

me: hahahai know. i love vanilla Dr Pepper from Sonic
  it's so dang good
 friend: yum
 me: it's like... the nectar of the gods
  seriously
  i need to NOT drink it anymore!
  but it's so hard to stop! haha
 friend: well you should add it to your list :)
 me: well i have on there no soda for 4 monthsand i keep missing like one day thinking i'll start my 4 months... and then i get one the next day. * sigh * i have no self control!
 friend: haha!!
  well, when you decide you're going to do it, and mean it, you'll do it.
  but if it's just like a "I should start that" it's not gonna happen :)
  that's what I learned with exercise...me: yeah it's so true
  oksomehow i'll get motivated
  i will
  * sigh *
  i'm this close to hitting my co-worker. like always. haha
 friend: ha ha, aubs. you know that "I will" and "get motivated" don't belong in a sentence together, right? :)

me: bahaha
  fine
  I AM MOTIVATED!!!
  how's that? :)

friend: much better! :)
  it's hard...this motivation thing...me: i know it.

No comments: